Where Dreams Begin
AI Engineer NSS
8:00am – 5:00pm
October 19, 2022
Why Work At AXXEND CORP?
We are on a mission to empower every individual and organization to digitally transform. We achieve this by having a rockstar team. We're always on the look out for the most passionate people to help take us to the next level.
As an IoT Developer, you will apply your skills to implement IoT solutions for our clients.
This role will play a critical role in enabling (streaming) data to be available to business users to drive decision-making and influence business processes. These solutions will be built on the “Microsoft stack” using technologies like Digital Twins, IoT Edge, Stream Analytics, and data storage solutions.
Why should you choose Axxend?
- Your future colleagues help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere;
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we guarantee this both by offering formal training opportunities and by means of informal evenings where peers share their knowledge among themselves;
- With your passion, you can make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market with the help of the latest Microsoft technology;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities. Every colleague will have a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you through the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of engagement
Desired Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in management of information systems, computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Experience as MS Azure, AWS or Google cloud/application development experience
- Minimum 1 (one) complete project development experience
- Hands-on experience in Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core is Mandatory
- Experience in Azure Paas Services such as Azure IoT Hubs, Azure Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, Azure Storages, Azure Cosmos Db, Azure Active Directory, Azure Key Vaults, Data Lake, etc is an added advantage
- Good understanding of distributed and multi-tenant architecture systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to develop the components
- Experience in working in an agile environment and using DevOps tool like GitLab, Azure DevOps, etc.