Where Dreams Begin
IoT Developer NSS
8:00am – 5:00pm
October 19, 2022
Why Work At AXXEND CORP?
We are on a mission to empower every individual and organization to digitally transform. We achieve this by having a rockstar team. We're always on the look out for the most passionate people to help take us to the next level.
We seek qualified graduates, as National Service Personnel / Interns, to work using deep learning, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), computer vision, chatbots, and robotics to help us improve various business outcomes and drive innovation. The engineer will join a multidisciplinary team helping to shape our AI strategy and showcasing the potential for AI through early-stage solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies and make a real-world difference.
Why should you choose Axxend?
- Your future colleagues help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere;
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we guarantee this both by offering formal training opportunities and by means of informal evenings where peers share their knowledge among themselves;
- With your passion, you can make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market with the help of the latest Microsoft technology;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities. Every colleague will have a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you through the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of engagement
- Manage and direct processes and R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our AI strategy for our customers
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help lead to solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams in identifying and prioritizing key areas of a partner’s business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Analyze and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards
- Advise C-suite executives and business leaders on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with AI
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, in collaboration with an advanced engineering team and executive leadership
- Articulate and document the solutions architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation
- Manage a team in conducting assessments of the AI and automation market and competitor landscape
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling team members to make necessary changes in product performance or presentation
Desired Skills and qualifications
- Experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions
- Experience with ML, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, NLP
- Experience in program leadership, governance, and change enablement
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, data science, software development, or related fields
- Experience with cloud environments
- Solid understanding of common programming languages used in AI, such as Python, Java, C++, and R
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and algorithmic models as well as of fundamental mathematical concepts, such as linear algebra and probability
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed
- Familiarity with deep learning and machine learning algorithms and the use of popular AI/ML frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimizations
- Proven experience in applying AI to personal projects.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and deep learning
- Hands-on knowledge in python, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and basic algorithms
- A rigorous, analytical, and creative mind