5 Reasons Why Microsoft License is Essential for Your Business
If you are a business owner or an IT manager, you might be wondering whether you need a Microsoft license for your software and services. After all, there are many alternatives available in the market, and some of them are even free or cheaper. However, before you decide, you should consider the benefits of having a Microsoft license for your business. Here are five reasons why a Microsoft license is essential for your business:
- You get access to premium Microsoft products and features. With a Microsoft license, you can use the latest and most advanced versions of Microsoft products, such as Windows, Office, SQL Server, Dynamics 365, Azure, and many others. These products offer you the best performance, security, compatibility, and functionality for your business needs. You also get access to exclusive features and services that are not available in other products, such as Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Editor, Microsoft Premium templates, and more
- You save time and money with Software Assurance. Software Assurance is a program that comes with many Microsoft licenses, and it provides you with a range of benefits that help you save time and money. For example, you can get free upgrades to new versions of Microsoft products, access to training and resources, technical support, deployment planning, and more. You can also take advantage of special benefits, such as spreading out payments over time, transferring licenses between devices, and getting Step-up Licenses to upgrade to higher editions of products.
- You get the best pricing, discounts, and added benefits with Microsoft Volume Licensing. Microsoft Volume Licensing is a program that allows you to buy multiple licenses for your organization at a lower price than buying individual licenses. You can choose from different licensing agreements, such as Enterprise Agreement, Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA), Open Value, and Select Plus, depending on your organization’s size, type, and needs. With Microsoft Volume Licensing, you can also get added benefits, such as flexible acquisition, varied payment options, and Software Assurance.
- You get the best support and service from Microsoft and its partners. Microsoft and its partners, such as Axxend Corporation, are committed to providing you with the best support and service for your Microsoft products and licenses. You can get help with product activation, fulfillment, troubleshooting, and technical issues from Microsoft or its authorized partners. You can also get advice and guidance on the best technologies and solutions for your business from experts and consultants. Axxend Corporation, for example, is a digital transformation company that helps businesses achieve their full potential with innovative and customized solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- You get to be part of a global community of Microsoft users and developers. Microsoft has a large and diverse community of users and developers who use and create Microsoft products and services. You can join this community and benefit from the knowledge, experience, and feedback of other Microsoft users and developers. You can also contribute to the community by sharing your ideas, suggestions, and solutions. You can access various platforms and resources to connect with the community, such as Microsoft forums, blogs, events, developer centers, documentation, and more.
These are just some of the reasons why a Microsoft license is essential for your business. By having a Microsoft license, you can enjoy the benefits of using premium Microsoft products and features, saving time and money with Software Assurance. You can also gain the best pricing, discounts, and added benefits with Microsoft Volume Licensing. Additionally, you can gain the best support and service from Microsoft and its partners, and be part of a global community of Microsoft users and developers. If you want to learn more about Microsoft license and how it can help your business, you can contact Axxend Corporation, a trusted Microsoft partner, and get a free consultation today.